Happy new year!! I hope everyone had a restful vacation. I’m ready to get back to school tomorrow! Can’t wait to see everyone. I didn’t have a chance to tell everyone that the concerts went incredibly well before the break, congratulations!
Scroll down completely to read information pertaining to your performing group(s)!
Reminder- Students, parents, and administrators receive these emails. If at any point you would like to be removed from the “Weekly Updates”, just email me, and I will take you off.
All my best,
GROUP ANNOUNCEMENTS- NEW BUSINESS
- Enjoy the three day week!
- We will be learning our new repertoire this week!
- This week Chamber will meet on Friday only (since there was no school today)
- Remind group: http://remind.com/join/e64e4k
- COMING UP: JAN 11TH Musical Theater Workshop- sponsored by Friends of RCP
- Improv Troupe Murder Mystery: January 30th.
- Thursday: Read through from 3:30-5:45
- Friday: Full company music rehearsal after Chamber with our music director 4:00-6:00
- Full calendar is listed on my website homepage (scroll to the bottom): www.roslynhschorus.org
- Improv troupe will not meet tomorrow 3:30-4:30.
- Murder Mystery date: January 30th.
- If you were accepted, come see me to learn your music! All County is the 3rd week in January and you are expected to know your music. There will be placement tests this year!
- NYSSMA forms are out! All information and forms can be found here: https://www.roslynschools.org/domain/228
- If you are considering NYSSMA this year and do NOT have a private teacher, please come see me. I will choose 2-3 songs from each level and prepare students during Extra-Help or before school.
- Parent meeting this month is January 31st.
- 5 hours of community service to help with the music library upstairs! Email me if you are interested, and then email me to set up a time.