Congratulations to everyone who participated in All-County this weekend! I’m sure it was wonderful. I hope everyone enjoyed the three day weekend as well. Good luck on midterms this week! Please make sure you read below for lesson make-ups this week.
Scroll down completely to read information pertaining to your performing group(s)!
Reminder- Students, parents, and administrators receive these emails. If at any point you would like to be removed from the “Weekly Updates”, just email me, and I will take you off.
All my best,
GROUP ANNOUNCEMENTS- NEW BUSINESS
- The make-up schedule for lessons this week is as follows (each hour will count as two lessons): Monday 10:00-11:00 and 1:00-2:00, Tuesday 10:00-11:00 and 11:00-12:00, Wednesday 2:00-3:00, Thursday 8:00-9:00, and Friday 10:00-11:00. Additionally, part recordings are on my website and you can sing your part, each song sung correctly will count as one lesson. If you have any trouble with anything, please let me know.
- You can check how many lessons you have on PowerSchool. If you think there is an error, please email me with the date/time you received a lesson.
- Improv Troupe is hosting the first ever Murder Mystery interactive dinner theater on January 30th at 5pm.The Troupe has been working on their characters as well as a very interesting plot.
- See above for make-up lesson information.
- Chamber will NOT meet during mid-term week.
- See above for lesson information.
- Remind group: http://remind.com/join/e64e4k
- COMING UP: Bake sales: 1/29, 2/26, 5/23
- COMING UP: Improv Troupe Murder Mystery: January 30th.
- Wedding Singer REMIND sign-up: https://www.remind.com/join/mrscfein
- Because of the nature of mid-terms week, I only made one rehearsal during the week, Thursday afternoon, and then on Friday afternoon. Because I took out a rehearsal and moved some things around to accommodate, please check the schedule again for February as I changed the whole thing around. I also tried my best to make time for the Spotlight schedule as best as I could so you can go and help.
- Thursday (4-6): Block Act I, Scenes 1-5/Choreography with Mr. Matos
- Tuesday: (3:30-5:30) Block Act I, Scenes 1-5/Choreography with Mr. Matos
- Next week (of the 28th), we are shooting our promo video Tuesday/Thursday.
- Full calendar is listed on my website homepage (scroll to the bottom): ww.roslynhschorus.org
- Improv troupe WILL meet Wednesday 3:30-4:30 despite being Midterm Week!
- Murder Mystery date: January 30th.
- Parent meeting this month is January 31st.
- 5 hours of community service to help with the music library upstairs! Email me if you are interested, and then email me to set up a time.