I hope everyone had a nice weekend! If you have not made up lessons, you have until Tuesday to do so. We have a very busy week ahead with Beetlejuice and All-State. Good luck on Sophomores and Juniors at All-State auditions Friday and Saturday!
Scroll down completely to read information pertaining to your performing group(s)!
Reminder- Students, parents, and administrators receive these emails. If at any point you would like to be removed from the “Weekly Updates”, just email me, and I will take you off.
GROUP ANNOUNCEMENTS- NEW BUSINESS
1. You have until Tuesday to make up lessons. Please check the portal, if it is not accurate, please tell me the date on which you had a lesson.
2. To make up lessons if you cannot come in to sing, you can do one of the four articles I sent last week for a lesson a piece or you can record yourself singing your part of any song for one lesson a piece.
CHORUS (Men’s and Women’s)
1. Please check your lessons on the portal to make sure you have enough time to make up any lessons before 4/9!
1. Chamber will NOT meet this week because of the Beetlejuice trip and All-State on Friday.
2. To vote on our concert songs: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdX6rlPpLc4tmxd2GDmJIIzz_YMWuzXrvVHk66XiR09oRhMjQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
1. Reminder to continue selling your fundraising packets- they are due in May. We don’t have extras, so please do not lose them. You are required to sell $40.
2. Next bake sale: 5/23
THE WEDDING SINGER
- Beetlejuice trip is this Tuesday. Please meet in front of theater at 7:30pm to receive your tickets!
1. Improv troupe will meet this Wednesday!
1. Next parent meeting is April 11th at 6:30 (time change since there are no rehearsals)
Have a terrific week!