CLICK HERE: Wedding Singer Audition Information
FOR WEDDING SINGER DANCE CALL –
- Please wear clothing comfortable to dance in – NO JEANS.
Girls – if you have character shoes, please wear them.
If Not & Boys – Please wear jazz sneakers. No jazz slippers.
If you do not own dance shoes, please wear running/athletic sneakers.
NO boots, Uggs, sandals.
- Please come to the audition and immediately start stretching and warming up. I will lead a small warm up before teaching the combination.
- You will learn the combination all together, and then we will break into groups and dance in those groups as your dance audition.
- If you have any tricks (ariels, splits, turns, high kicks, flips, front or back handsprings, any gymnastic experience) please let me know at the audition, and prepare to possibly show.
- We will be picking a dance captain/assistant from this dance call